BBC News Kent
- Dog fights prompt 5,000 calls to RSPCA in past decade
- Smarden mattress mountain man exceeded licence, court hears
- Helen Bailey murder trial: Court hears accused's 999 call
- GB Hockey: Maddie Hinch and Lily Owsley retained as 15 join women's squad
- Aslef offers to suspend Southern strikes in return for new talks
- 'Mob attacks and serious assaults' at Cookham Wood youth jail
- Strike-hit Southern ranks worst for customer satisfaction
- Helen Bailey: Ian Stewart 'tried to sell author's flat'
- Great Britain's Ashley Jackson unavailable for Tokyo 2020 Olympic hockey squad
- Frances Cappuccini Caesarean death caused by hospital failures
- Strike-hit Govia Thameslink seeks Southern train drivers
- Kent mental health group 'helping each other'
- Sittingbourne man dies as car hits parked lorry
- Oldham Athletic v Gillingham
- Seven rescued as cargo ship sinks off Ramsgate
- England's Big Picture: 9 - 15 January
- Omen star Harvey Spencer Stephens sentenced for road rage attack
- Frances Cappuccini inquest: Dr Nadeem Azeez 'made a mistake before'
- Lydia Greenway: Kent name ex-England batter as player-coach of women's side
- Northampton Town: Justin Edinburgh named new manager of League One club
11 Aug Planning Applications
24 Mar DPS Transport
17 Feb Burger Anyone?
27 Jan Zen Bicycle Band
21 Jan Seniors' Banking
15 Jan Kæreste Kek - A Capel Story
04 Jan Safety info from Met police
27 Dec KIM Computers - Training
- 1 of 10